Peerless Gear Transaxle Review from Lexington Park, Maryland

Doing business with Peerless Gear is like trying to do business with a deaf and blind Mime! Impossible!

They never answer their phone and they never return phone calls!

And when they do answer, you get transferred to every department except the one you need. Or the person you need to speak to is NEVER there!! I lost 6 customers because of Peerless's non existent customer service! Lawnmower racing is big in my area and I had a 6 man race team that paid a big cash deposit on 10 brand new transaxle assemblies.

Unfortunately, none of my distributors had them in stock. So I had to go through Brainless uh I mean Peerless to order them but I had to refund the deposit because after 2 weeks NO ONE at Peerless would answer their phones, voicemail, email or return phone calls!!!

Thanks a lot Brainless! Uh I mean Peerless!

PEERLESS GEAR 16 weeks for replacement parts

PEERLESS GEAR supplies allot of manufactures with Trans or differentials. Lawnmowers,tractors,concrete cutters,etc.

Everyone knows parts wear. Well that came to pass and I ordered a part through one of their distributors. BACKORDERED!!! ????

OK two to five days no big deal. Now it has been over 6 weeks waiting for a part. I can use the equipment I have without this part. I strongly suggest asking if you're Trans or differential is PEERLESS GEAR.

I may never get this part. All that money down the drain because I can't get one *** part. I called them direct. The person who I won't name will never answer the phone I had to have her paged one day.

I GOT SORRY FOR THE INCONVINENCE.

That's it??? Try getting that answer when you need a replacement part.